Tuesday, October 25, 2011

M.E. students - selected for AEs

If a student is selected for government service , he/she can go on leave on loss of pay (LLP ) to finish his/her studies after joining government service. GO no 732 Public dept 16.03.1973.

1 comment:

  1. hi ,
    i got selected A.E in PWD. Can you tell us When will start our certificate verfication


Discuss Your Doubts by writing comments